Jaisalmer is known as the golden city because most of the forts and houses here are made up of yellow stones which give this city a golden look. Jaisalmer is a world heritage site recognized by UNESCO and Jaisalmer Tour Packages welcomes tourists from all over the world to explore this Golden city is well-mannered and planned trips. Here you’ll get to see some amazing historic forts and palaces. This state has some beautiful sand dunes, deserts, and architecture.
Have you planned a Jaisalmer tour yet? If not then don’t miss the opportunity to visit such a beautiful state. Give us a chance to serve you and make your trip memorable. Our well-planned Jaisalmer Tour Packages include great Hotels, Resorts, Camps, Cabs, Desert Safari activities, Culture trips, Sightseeing, etc.
Most Beautiful Spots in Jaisalmer
Come and explore the sites and wonders that Jaisalmer Tour Packages has to offer you:
1) Jaisalmer Fort-Jaisalmer fort is the second oldest fort in Rajasthan. This fort is made up of yellow stones this is also known as Sonar Quila or Golden Fort. Jaisalmer fort is known as the living forts in the world. In 2013 this fort was announced a UNESCO World Heritage Site. This fort is an architectural masterpiece to explore that’s why it attracts tourists.
2) Jain Temples-This Jain temple is one of those seven Jain ancient temples situated in Rajasthan. There’s a group of 7 Jain Temples that are ancient and famous and one of them is situated in Jaisalmer Fort. These temples are architectural wonders because of their exquisite designs and intricate carvings of humans and animals which attract tourists and religious devotees.
3) Sam Sand Dunes- Desert Safari is the must-do if you’re in Jaisalmer. Sam Sand Dunes is an amazing place for desert safari and camel riding. In the month of February and March, you can enjoy Desert Festival which you’ll definitely love. This festival experience is amazing and will give you the experience of its rich culture and traditions.
4) Gadisar Lake- This lake is surrounded by tombs of saints and temples. This lake supplies water to the city. Gadisar lake is most of a place to chill and relax after you visit the Jaisalmer. Here you can go boating too.
5) The Majestic Haveli- Jaisalmer is also known for its magnificent historic Havelis and their architecture. Their Havelis are located both inside and outside the fort. Some famous Havelis which attract tourists are:
- Nathmal Ji Ki Haveli
- Patwon Ki Haveli
- Salim Singh Ki Haveli
- Baa Ri Haveli
6) Jaisalmer War Museum-this museum was made to show India’s Rich Military History and to show real war efforts that happened in past. The purpose of making this museum is to aware people of the Indian ARMY and the sacrifices made by our real-life heroes.
Book Jaisalmer Tour Packages
Every old city has its history, facts to reveal, uniqueness, some wonders, etc. Jaisalmer Tour Packages is the way to live and know about these experiences closely while sightseeing and traveling. With us, you’ll know about Jaisalmer’s history and its unique wonders. Here we provide different types of activities such as adventure activities, sightseeing, and night desert camps, with a glimpse of history and heritage beauty. Here in Jaisalmer Tour Packages, you can customize your packages with the things you want to do in Jaisalmer. You can customize your package as per your needs and wants. And then we can make an itinerary as per your customize package and your needs. Contact us to get the best effective deals for your Jaisalmer tour package and other places in Rajasthan. Jaisalmer Tour Packages are here to make your trip planning easier and more memorable.
Why Choose Jaisalmer Tour Packages for Your Trips?
We love what we do so we have a team of passionate staff who loves to guide you and make you love your trip. We try our best to provide you with everything as per your needs and itinerary and we make sure that you leave with great memories and incredible experiences.
- Dedication- Our team works with full dedication cause we know your time is valuable and we’re committed to providing you the best travel experience from before you select your package to after your journey has ended.
- Trusted local Travel Experts- Here we’re working for so long with great years of traveling experience which will be beneficial for your trips. With our years of experience, we’ll provide you with amazing tour packages which will make your trip memorable.
- No Hidden Cost- Jaisalmer Tour Packages’ price clearly lists all the exclusions and inclusions. You don’t have to pay us anything extra except your package amount. There are so many other travel agencies who take extra cost once you reach your destination but there’s no hidden cost which you have to pay later.
- 24X7 Support- We will support you throughout your journey wherever you’ll need us you can contact us anytime and we’ll be there for your help.
- More free time- We provide more free time to our package customers so they can do things on their own they want to do. All our itineraries come with enough free time in which you can do whatever you feel like without any interruption.