QuickBooks Web Connector is an application that allows QuickBooks Desktop and QuickBooks Point of Sale to connect to third-party web-based applications. Sometimes, you may face some problems while using this application. The QuickBooks Web Connector error is one of them.
A QuickBooks Web Connector error is a common error that occurs when using the QuickBooks Web Connector. Furthermore, this error is related to the log files of QuickBooks that appear when you try to launch a company file and because of this, you will be restricted from writing the log file.
When the QuickBooks Web Connector error appears on the screen, you receive an error message such as “QB Web Connector has failed to write the log file” or “There is a problem with the logfile”.
In this blog, we have provided you the best solution to get rid of QuickBooks Web Connector Error immediately and also discuss the causes and symptoms of this error.
Also if you want fast solution you can contact our QuickBooks Error Support Phone Number our QuickBooks Proadvisor solved your error without wasting your time.
Symptoms of QuickBooks Web Connector Error
Given below are the symptoms of QuickBooks Web Connector error that help you know what
this error looks like:
- When the functions of the Web Connector program are not working accordingly.
- QuickBooks is not working correctly.
- If QuickBooks freezes for a few minutes.
- When you are not getting any response from Windows.
What are the reasons behind QuickBooks Web Connector error
We’ve discussed all the possible reasons behind the QuickBooks Web Connector error:
- If QuickBooks Web Connector is not able to write a log file.
- When the TXT file is damaged or used by an unreachable Web Connector program.
- QuickBooks Web Connector is attempting to obtain information from a third-party web-based program.
- You may be faced with the loss components of the QuickBooks Web Connector.
- You may have a variety of errors from the series QBWC – 1005 to 1085 that may be related to logging files or QuickBooks desktops.
- If there is any damage to the QWCLOG.TXT
- You are unable to run the QWCLOG.TXT
- If you have not connected your third party programs to QuickBooks.
How to solve the QuickBooks Web Connector error?
To get rid of the QuickBooks Web Connector error QBWC1085, you need to enable the Web Connector program before implementing the following solutions:
Solution 1: Connect the company file to a third-party program
- First, grab Windows + R
- You will have a Run Window on the screen.
- Now, type MSConfig and press
- Open the Startup tab.
- Find the checkbox and mark it for the QuickBooks Web Connector.
- Select apply and
- Finally, restart the PC to check if the error has been resolved.
Solution 2: Rename the QWCLOG.TXT file
- First, open the taskbar and right-click the QuickBooks Web Connector.
- Select Exit and launch the Windows File Manager.
- Now, run the command C: \ ProgramData \ Intuit \ QBWebConnector \ log
- In the meantime, rename and right-click the TXT file.
- Rename the file name to TXT and save it.
- Relaunch the Web Connector program.
- Finally, reboot the system and restart
In this blog, we have given you all possible reasons and best solutions to get rid of the error of QuickBooks Web Connector. We hope you will be able to resolve this error on your own. In some cases, it would be difficult to correct such errors without coming in contact with technical experts.
However, if the QuickBooks Web Connector error still continues and is unable to be corrected then you are advised to talk to our QuickBooks Proadvisor at QuickBooks Support Phone Number. We are here to assist you and feel happy to serve you at any time.