QuickBooks web connector is an application developed by Microsoft that want to produce synchronized between QuickBooks Desktop and web-based applications to exchange knowledge. QuickBooks internet connection (QBWC) is employed altogether versions of QuickBooks as well as QuickBooks point of sale.
In sure instances, users encounter a slip wherever QuickBooks web connector stopped operating, and this is often one in all the numerous errors that QuickBooks web connector encounters. However, no error code is displayed once QuickBooks web connector won’t open and QuickBooks displays “QuickBooks web connector has Stopped operating. a drag caused the program to prevent operating properly. Please shut the program. ” For elaborated troubleshooting directions, follow the entire article till the tip. If you want any kind of help you can contact QuickBooks support.
What Causes issues gap QuickBooks Web Connector?
As QuickBooks internet connection could be a separate tool than QuickBooks, it has to be designed befittingly on Windows for correct functioning. Any glitches within the application installation and Windows configuration will trigger errors whereas running the net connection. Following are the explanations accountable for Errors Connecting to QuickBooks internet Connector:
- Windows user doesn’t have the executive right to form directories.
- The log file utilized by internet connection to determine to synchronize with QuickBooks Desktop is missing.
- QuickBooks web connector is out-of-date.
- The improper installation conjointly causes the QuickBooks web connector to prevent unexpectedly.
IMPORTANT: Before following the troubleshooting steps, check that the QuickBooks Desktop application is running, and one in all your company file is open in it.
Troubleshooting to Resolve QuickBooks web connector Error
TROUBLESHOOTING STEP 1: produce a replacement USER AND ASSIGN body RIGHTS
- Click the Windows begin button then choose Settings.
- Select the User Account then click Family and different Users.
- Click Add somebody else on this computer from underneath the opposite User tab.
- Now click I don’t have his person’s sign up data from rock bottom of the page then choose to Add a user with Microsoft Account.
- Enter a reputation for the new user account and if you wish you’ll conjointly found out a secret for the account from a similar window.
- Click end then chooses the freshly created account.
- Go to the Account sort section and choose Administrator.
- Click OK to save the changes.
TROUBLESHOOTING STEP 2: install QUICKBOOKS WEB-CONNECTOR
- Press Windows + R on your keyboard and kind appwiz.Cpl within the Run window’s text box.
- Press Enter or click okay to open Uninstall a Program window.
- Right-click QuickBooks web connector then choose Uninstall.
- If QB web connector is missing within the list then navigate to the C:\Program Files(x86)\Common Files\Intuit\QuickBooks\ or C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intuit\QuickBooks\ folder and delete QBWebconnector folder.
- Now click the link and transfer QuickBooks web connector.
- Extract the files from the nada folder and double-click the web connector .exe file.
- Follow the directions displayed on the screen to finish the installation.
TROUBLESHOOTING STEP 3: SET PERMISSION FOR THE LOG FILE ON WINDOWS
- Navigate to the C:\Users\Public\AppData\local\IntuitQuickBooks web Connector\version directory folder and find the log file with.QWC extension.
- Right-click the file and choose properties.
- Change the Permissions for the File.