The early plunging of hairs amongst men has created a separate industry to cater to the problem. It is always recommended to figure out the reasons to cope with the problem as earliest to prevent complete baldness.
The hair loss problem amongst men is an age-old dilemma that is becoming common these days. The reason could be the illness, a side-effect of any product or medicine, hereditary or merely the growing age that causes natural hair to fall. Before coming onto the remedies to prevent this problem, it is critical to figure out the reason behind this descendant. It becomes more imperative to confront it if the problem arises at the very early age of a person.
The inherited form of hair loss is called Androgenetic Alopecia, in medical terminology. On the one side, it may lower down the overall personality; on the other hand, it may raise depression and anxiety among the person’s mindset. It has been researched that over 50 percent of the 50 plus age group of people is almost half or completely bald. For younger men, it becomes more upsetting and challenging to adjust to the fact when they have to face this trauma at an early age because of any reason.
Causes of Hair Loss in Men
There could be any reason for the hair loss in the male gender. Age is one such factor. As you grow old, it is natural that changes in your physical appearance start to happen. Likewise, baldness is one such phenomenon through which most men go through. But for some people, this reaction turns out quite early, which may be because of a particular reason. Finding out the right is the first step that could be taken to cure the problem. So here a few ideas to the question:
- Genetic or Hereditary – The baldness in men is most commonly backed by family history. It is quite often that the person whose family or parents has the genes of getting bald is quite likely to get repeated in his case too.
- Medical History – Another reason could be the medical issues faced by the person could become the reason for descending hairs. A person suffering from diseases such as cancer, depression, heart problem, etc., is likely to get the hair fall problem started because of heavy medical doses.
- Stomach Infections – Sometimes, the infections such as ring-warm can leave multiple scaly patches on the head. Because of low immunity, lousy eating, or lifestyle habits, such as scaly or big round spots may occur, getting the complete loss of hairs.
- Use of too many chemical products– The purpose of too many chemical products on hairs regularly may also become one reason for early hair loss. Using hair gels, chemical shampoos, hair dyes, etc., may leave your hair in a state of complete damage, and if preventive measures are not taken, it may lead to hair fall.
Methods to Cope up with Hair Loss
Accepting and coping with the hair loss problem is the best thing anybody can think of to find measures. Losing the lushes, silky, well-groomed hairs is the worst dream anybody can get. The “no hairs” or “patchy hairs” that impact looks directly is age proportion. Sometimes this has also been seen that it has impacted the confidence level of a person. For some, it even has becomes a reason for depression and anxiety. But this is not the way we can lead our lives. If because for any reason, you are facing a hair loss problem, it is better to find the best solutions to cope up with it. Let’s find out a few solutions to this problem here:
- Try with the Newer Hair Styles – One can always try to find new hairstyles and experiment with new looks. One doesn’t need to look great with full thick hairs on the head. A man may even look handsome with lesser but well-groomed hairs that compliment his personality.
- Grow Beard – It is a good idea to direct attention towards a well-groomed and stylish beard if you are facing a hair loss issue. The neatly trimmed hairs and nicely put facial hairs are good enough to draw attention from baldness or such matter.
- Get Rid of Chemical Based Product – It’s been seen that those who use too many chemicals on their hairs, unfortunately, become the victim of its side-reactions. Therefore, to avoid more loss, simply get rid of the chemical-based hair gels, sprays, shampoos, or other styling products.
- Get the Right Eating Habit – The eating habit directly impacts the physical appearance of a person. If you do not eat nutritious and healthy food, your hair and your skin will suffer reactions. Thus, to cope with the problem, improve your eating habits and enrich your food with proteins and vitamins.
- Experiment with Wigs –Wearing wigs nowadays is not considered taboo. Many people with lesser or no hair experiment with wearing stylish wigs that suits their personality. Thus if you think nothing is working out, you may try carrying a wig for yourself after searching for the best style option.
- Accept the Change – Last but not least, you should accept what you are going through. There are plenty of people going through the same issue. It is a common problem nowadays and creates less negative stigma than it is thought to be.
One should not take this problem as a prolonged issue for life. This is the most common problem these days faced by the young generation. There could be plenty of reasons, and one could be a rapidly changing lifestyle. But to forgo such an issue, the right actions should be taken at the right time. Hair loss among men is statically far more than women, thus preventing such problems; one should get into proper eating and lifestyle habit and minimize the usage of chemical-based products. However, this problem shouldn’t impact one’s life to such an extent that he gets into psychological trouble. Thus, accept the change and try to cope up with it positively.
Author Bio – Rashi Malviya
Rashi Malviya is a freelance content writer with a flourishing experience of 3 years and plus. She has a flair for writing articles and blogs on different topics and niches like technology, health and nutrition, education, home decor, product description and reviews and various other subjects. She also takes the writing projects for ghostwriting and editing services from clients across the globe. For content writing services, connect with her on:
Facebook – www.facebook.com/rashi.malviya01