In today’s fast-paced life, maintain a healthy lifestyle is difficult. Hence people tend to suffer from various health issues. Hair-fall problem is one of them. Pollution, dirt and unhealthy snacking habits tend to loosen the roots of the hair, making them easy to break.
Along with eating the right food, the hair growth supplements can help the hair to grow back and make the roots stronger. Today we are going to discuss whether the hair growth supplements are actually worth the use.
There are 5 essential vitamins which you get in hair a growth supplement:
- Vitamin A – Vitamin A promotes the growth of your body cells. Hair, being the fastest growing tissue also needs vitamin A for proper growth.
- Vitamin B – It is also called biotin. And studies say that lack of biotin can lead to excessive hair fall. Biotin supplements would help to lower the risk of hair fall.
- Vitamin C – Vitamin Cis a powerful anti-oxidant. It gives protection against the oxidative stress caused by free radicals.
- Vitamin D – Low levels of vitamin D can lead to severe hair loss medically termed as alopecia. Proper usage of vitamin D supplement helps in creating the tiny pores on the scalp when new hair can grow.
- Vitamin E – Like vitamin C, vitamin E is also an antioxidant that prevents oxidative stress.
Supplements are required when a deficiency arises in your body. And taking the hair growth tablets in the right way is also essential to get the desired result.
- Follow a proper diet – Only supplements would not be of any help if not backed up with a healthy diet. Home-cooked food with less oil and the proper amount of veggies is what you should be eating regularly. Try to avoid packaged or processed food which has very less nutrient value and are high in salt, sugar, and fat. They make you sick internally. And when you are affected inside, you tend to fall sick and loose hair. Sticking to a healthy diet with the right supplement will help you to regain your long and lustrous hair.
- Consult a doctor – It is not advisable to buy hair regrowth tablets just by reading the labels. We are layman and would not understand all the medical terms written on the labels. As these products are not regulated by FDA (Food and Drug Administration), they are free to advertise their product any way they want to, so it is difficult for a layman to judge the best supplement available. A doctor would be the best person to advise you with the right supplement required.
- Pick the right hair oil – Hair oil has been in use for thousands of years ago. Hair oil is said to be the first food of your hair with all the extracts and formulas that your hair needs. It penetrates deep into the scalp and provides hydration to your scalp and hair. There are various types of hair oil available in the market; you just have to pick the one that would suit your hair type.
A balanced diet, good hair oil, and the right supplement would surely help your hair to re-grow. They also promote soft, smooth and shiny hair for which you can be proud of.