Something goes missing if it’s not celebrated with family. Festivals are a mark to commemorate the occasion, celebrate the togetherness, and bring out the hidden love and care for our family. Life may not always be a path of roses, especially in the stressful life we all live in. But when festivals approach, they tend to give us a chance to cover up all those moments when we could not be with our family. We shall discuss the ideas you can use to make celebrations even more special with your loved ones. These are:
1. Decorate the house together: This can be anything as simple as cleaning the house to painting the walls to give it a new look. No wonder you get to outsource all these things and get it done much faster, but you would miss the fun of doing it with the family. Those moments when dirty clothes give the feel of being united and ready to eat food gives you a pleasure of the best food ever are indeed the best moments you can enjoy.
2. Plan a trip together: Most of us have a few days off from work while it’s festival time. So why not invest that time in something where you can make memories for a lifetime. Travel can be the best way. Plan a trip, depending upon the number of days you are free from your official work. Take advice from everyone in the family about the destination and let the majority win. This is when each of you will have stress free mind, and your focus will only be on your family, and you might as well get a chance to understand whats going on in the lives of others in the family. Wearing family matching pajamas on the trip and clicking pictures for keepsake is also a great idea for ultimate bonding amongst each other.
3. Cook together: While you cook together with the family, it’s more about the fun and enjoyment and less about how it tastes. No matter if it’s a burnt toast or a tasteless salad, the contentment you will get after the meal will be more than a dinner at the 5-star hotel. Cooking together gives you extra time to spend with your family, which otherwise you fail to take out for them.
4. Shop together: Festivals bring along the excitement of new clothes. Shopping together for yourself and everyone else in the family will give a sense of care to others. Following a trending fashion of family matching outfits can also be a thing to do on your bucket list. When finally it’s the festival day, the entire family would look unique and wonderful with those specially designed outfits.
5. Offer prayers together: Here are a few things to do with the family on the day of the festival:
- Thinking the almighty on the day of the festival.
- Offering prayers according to the ritual.
- Making exceptional food that can be provided to the god.
- Reciting hymns together would ensure you follow all the festivals’ practices and inculcate the spirit of celebrating festivals correctly in youngers, especially the kids because When kids grow up in an environment where they know what and how of things, they become wiser and mature.
6. Visit your loved ones together: Festivals also bring an excuse to meet and greet those loved ones you have been missing for a long or could not see due to a busy schedule. Shop gifts for them together and surprise them with your visit. Gestures like these tend to strengthen the bonds with your friends, neighbors, and relatives.
7. Invite friends over: Inviting your friends, neighbors, and colleagues over to your house is also a good idea to celebrate the festivals. While you prepare for their arrival together, it strengthens the bond amongst yourselves and your friends and neighbours.
Conclusion: Family is one of the most important things that you are blessed with. Valuing it is something that needs to be done regularly. Please make sure you spend quality time with them, cook with them, and shop with them. This will help strengthen the bond with each other and help you understand each other better. Cherish the moments you spend with them, make them feel cared for, support them every step, and unity amongst each other to form a bond that is hard to break.