Candidates preparing for IAS are taking help of internet and smartphone apps to clear UPSC examination. There are over 8 lakhs IAS aspirants who have enrolled themselves in online IAS-coaching programs.
Technology has made UPSC and other competitive exams preparation simple and easy. You don’t have to travel miles to get an education. Now everything you need for a proper UPSC preparation and training comes packed in your smartphone.
You are free to take both online and offline IAS coaching. There are best IAS coaching in Delhi which guides you throughout your IAS preparation. In case, you want to prepare at home and safe travel and accommodation expenses then go for online IAS coaching through mobile Apps and websites.
A smartphone with a good internet connection is all you need to train yourself for India’s toughest exam—UPSC.
Founders: Gaurav Munjul (CEO), Roman Saini and Hemesh Singh
- Unacademy is one of the most trusted and popular free online learning app. It provides various preparation courses such as IIT, NEET, UPSC, etc.
- The educators of Unacademy are either work in Public Services Sector or experienced teachers.
- They are providing professional online training to the IAS aspirants.
- It covers the entire UPSC syllabus and provides answer writing courses, a summary of NCERT books, current affairs, video clips of expert teachers, and many more.
- You will also be provided with newspaper updates and analysis.
- Proper study material is available for each stage of the UPSC exam—Prelims, Mains, and Personal Interview.
- It also covers the optional subjects like Geography, Sociology, Law, etc.
Founder: Vipin Agarwal (CEO)
- They have collaboration with more than 200 coaching centers. More than 8 lakh students have enrolled themselves with Onlinetyari.
- Online IAS coaching is available at an affordable price. They offer courses for other competitive exams such as Railways, Banking, SSC, Defense, Teaching exams, etc.
- They are providing unlimited online mock tests, sample paper, test series to their students.
- 24*7 expert guidance, doubt clearance, and motivation classes are offered.
- They have packages for IAS mock test, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, and current affairs.
Founders: Mrunal Patel
- The sole purpose of Muranal.org was to guide IAS aspirants and help them pass the recruitment process of the UPSC examination. It is the best App and a website for beginners.
- All the study materials available on Murnal.org are free. Many students have appreciated the quality of notes and unique teaching methodology.
- You can download PDF files of the NCERT, topper’s notes, test series, and sample papers.
- They offer preparation for SSC, UPSC, Banking, CDS, CAPF, UGC NET/JRF, and RAS.
- Live online classes each week and video recording available for the missed classes.
- Their YouTube channel is very popular.
Founder: Alex Andrews George
- You can get the free and right guidance from ClearIAS. The app can help you to save time and money.
- ClearIAS app is available for free on the Google Play store.
- The study materials are free of cost which includes quality notes, simplification of difficult topics, essays on current issues, and many more.
- There are courses available for UPSC preparation. You can go for an individual or integrated programs.
- The Prelims preparation course includes regular test, online mock test papers, and regular updates of current affairs.
- For Mains, they provide questions for practicing answers, model question papers, and guidance. Experts evaluate the papers and give personal feedback.
Founders: Mohan Kumar and Tauseef Ahmad
- IASbaba was founded to give a chance to IAS aspirants in remote places to crack the UPSC exam.
- The IAS baba’s mobile app is available for free on the Google Play store.
- They provide free training to IAS aspirants. All the services like PDFs of NCERT books, useful magazines, news feeds, and current affairs on the IAS Baba are free of cost.
- You don’t need to buy any study material. They provide online reference books and tutorial videos.
Founder: Byju Raveendran (CEO)
- It is a learning App that covers the entire UPSC syllabus. It provides all the details, previous year question papers and updates related to the UPSC exam.
- There are hundreds of educators on Biju’s and IAS toppers who provide online classes.
- They provide monthly current affairs magazines that include topics from subjects like Polity, Art & Culture, Geography, Environment, etc for the IAS aspirants.
- They give the facilities of mock tests, sample papers, and test series.
- They also provide crisp current affairs notes and study material.
Founder: Ajay Kumar Singh
- VISION IAS is very popular among the IAS aspirants because it provides UPSC Mains booklets of the IAS toppers. This helps aspirants to get an idea about how to write Mains answers.
- It provides current affairs, notes, pinpoints on the topic to the students who have enrolled for the course.
Founder: Jack Knowles
- It is a quiz App for IAS aspirants which provides problems with solutions for UPSC Prelims.
- For General Studies and Current Affairs, it is the best app as it provides question on a daily basis.
Founder: Sachan and Rohit Pande
- You can get crisp information on current affairs in a form of points or a nutshell summary of the events.
- They provide videos of the topper’s success stories, struggles, preparations, and notes.
- Everyday practice of answers for the UPSC Mains, Current Affairs, news feeds, PDFs of important books, and other important facilities are available.
Founder: G. Subramania Iyer
- It is one of India’s oldest newspaper which has launched it’s mobile App a few years back.
- Every IAS aspirant knows the importance of The Hindu App in the UPSC Mains exam. The editorial page gives insight and analysis of the burning issues.
Get started with your preparation of the UPSC exam and stop worrying about the result because there are ample study material and resources to help you with online IAS coaching.
Apart from the above mobile apps for IAS preparation, there are a few apps like Stayfocusd, Quizup, Mapboard which can help you to stay focused, motivated, or evaluate your preparation progress.
The key to success in the UPSC exam is to limit your resources. Don’t take help from too many online preparation websites, stick to a few popular ones.
The Internet has provides opportunities and unlimited resources to pick from but IAS aspirants need to stick to a few best Apps. If you confuse your mind with too many study material then you might end up learning nothing or just something.
The focus during the IAS preparation should be on doing systematic and strategic study. You don’t have to learn everything about every subject, know as much is required.