Having a physical store is not enough if you want to take your eCommerce to the next level. An ecommerce store is required if you truly want to take your business go successful. The clear and appealing way can make it quite easy for potential customers to search about your site and find what they truly have been hunting for. Today’s ecommerce is quite advanced and fast because of excellent technology. You may go with eCommerce platforms to build an entire online store right from scratch. Most of these platforms come up with an entire online store right from scratch. Here, we are going to mention that some of the excellent platforms. Let’s check it out –
- Shopify –
It is called the “biggie” of eCommerce platforms making it different from other options. It is regarded as being highly popular in the English-speaking world. eCommerce Website Design Company experts also say that you may not believe that it holds 31% market share in the context of a website using eCommerce. It can be said that it could have 2,400 apps in the Shopify App Store indeed. Shopify Lite is quite ideal for them merely needs a way to collect payments.
- It is an excellent way to do quick and easy deploy an e-commerce back-end for business. The best thing is that it comes up with a notable feature which is known for its ease of use.
- It comes up with a quite robust too and known for managing to be easy to use. Shopify introduces payment processing along with 100 payment gateways such as PayPal, Authorize.net, and so on.
- If you do not go-ahead to use Shopify Payment except for some additional fees based on the Shopify plan you are on. Talking about the extra fee, it could vary from 0.5% to 0.2%.
- The best thing is that it comes up with an in-built mobile commerce shopping cart. It comes up with an excellent responsive theme in the context of online stores as well as highly secured payment.
WooCommerce is regarded being an open-source and customizable eCommerce platform, especially for entrepreneurs. As per the B2B website development experts, it is developed on WordPress which you can it behind your existing WordPress Site. The best thing is that it also means which can bring excellent advantages from WordPress’s SEO features.
- You may require a variety of extensions which you have to create a usable WooCommerce Site. The best thing is that it comes up with excellent options such as PayPal, Stripe, Authorize.Net, and so on.
- WooCommerce is known for a variety of unlimited products and its excellent variants including digital products.
- It is known for the ease of use factor indeed. It would not give that many hassles at all.
- This e-commerce platform also comes up along with different payment processing options.
- Big Commerce – It is regarded being one of the better-known eCommerce platforms. It comes up with two prominent offerings called BigCommerce Essentials and Bigcommerce Enterprise. It makes it easy for you to set up your eCommerce store. According to the B2C ecommerce solutions providers that this platform is quite outstanding since it plays a major role to keep you organized in an ideal manner. It comes up with clear and outstanding instruction in the context of information that they need and links to help files associated with what you are filling out. BigCommerce introduces a total of more than 800+apps in its BigCommerce app which allows you to add different types of excellent capabilities to your store based on its needs and requirements.
- BigCommerce is regarded being an easy-to-use eCommerce platform. Though, it is not as user-friendly as Shopify.
- There are two prominent areas where it requires to tackle the backend of your store.
- It Store Design tool seems quite easy to be an attempt to rectify this issue easily.
- BigCommerce is also known for excellent payment processing methods indeed. Here, you will find all sorts of usual suspects such as Stripe, PayPal, Digital Wallets, and so on.
- Bigcommerce is known for excellent and outstanding big stores indeed. You would be able to handle real-time sales analytics including these factors called customer info, marketing reports, and so on.
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud – It is indeed a sort of cloud-based platform in the context of businesses. Salesforce offers are known for different sorts of products in the context of targeting B2C and B2B firms. It was earlier used to call Commerce Cloud Digital. You would be able to integrate all your sales channels including digital and physical both at the same time. The best thing about this platform is that it is indeed comprehensive. You may go with this ecommerce business including all sorts of tools which is needed to run an ideal business. It comes with excellent tools such as Sales, customer service, fulfillment, and so on.
- It is quite easy to navigate. It comes up with an excellent customizable dashboard going with your needs and requirements.
- Moreover, payment processing is also important in the context of unifying specific components of commerce cloud and marketing.
- SEO marketing also comes up with this platform making it is easy to optimize.
- The mobile-friendly factor also makes it worthy to choose.
- Adobe Commerce – It is quite a highly popular eCommerce solution coming up with two major options along with Magento-open source and Magento Commerce. It is ideal for people coming with excellent procession web development experience. Therefore, it is not ideal for individuals going with DIY website developers. Smart developers are using this one to get the most out of it. And many other features are making it worthy to choose from.
So, what are you waiting for? It is time to go ahead with any of these best eCommerce development platforms accordingly and take your platform to the next level indeed. Make your website one of the best at the forefront indeed.
With over 10 years of experience in financial and non-financial research and analysis, Ankita C Behani moved on to set up IQecommerce, a leading platform in Canada that helps convert the businesses’ dreams of having an online store into a reality. With her detailed research and unique insights, she helps clients visualize, create and enhance their online performance leading to full digital transformation. Ankita has successfully delivered numerous e-commerce consulting and development projects for global clients and offered insightful digital marketing solutions. She is passionate about her work and loves to travel and shop.