Google AdSense is the tool that Big G makes available to those who have a website and want to earn by publishing advertisements from various advertisers on the pages of the site. This particular tool has some differences from traditional affiliate programs. In this guide, we will discover together the unique characteristics of Google AdSense and Affiliate Marketing, so that you can decide with the right awareness which tool is best to use to make money based on your specific needs.
Affiliate marketing, said very simply, is a relationship or agreement made between two websites, one site is the merchant’s website and the other is the affiliate’s site where the affiliate agrees to allow the merchant to advertise its products on its site and the merchant, on the other hand, agrees to pay the affiliate by the agreed method.
This generally means easy income for the affiliate, as he would do nothing more than place the ad of the retailer on his site, but it would also be very beneficial for the merchant, as getting affiliates to advertise products would be much cheaper than hiring an advertising company. There are a variety of methods by which the merchant compensates the affiliate for his services and, for the webmaster, they simply translate into the quickest way to earn money.
The pay-per-click method is the preferred method for affiliates, as the visitor would have to go through their site to visit the advertiser’s site and earn money. The other two methods, on the other hand, are preferred by merchants, as they should only compensate if your visitor becomes one of their subscribers or if the visitor actually buys their products. Getting a lot of profits from affiliate marketing programs, however, depends not so much on the compensation method, but on the traffic generated by your site, in fact, a website
Affiliate Marketing: Pro
- You can create a niche site or blog, and focus on selling products related to a niche or theme that you know a lot about.
- Affiliate marketing can be a long-term business model that can deliver a smooth stream of income for many years.
- When you build your list you have a corporate asset that will pay dividends for many years as it grows.
- The per sales income is significantly higher than the per AdSense click income.
- You know exactly how much you do to sell – unlike AdSense ads they can change from $ 10 / click to 10c / click overnight at Google’s whim. income planning is easier.
- You can set up pre-sales pages to persuade visitors to buy your products.
- You can pay for clicks if you wish, or use inexpensive PPC advertising programs rather than Google AdWords.
Affiliate Marketing: Cons
- It takes time. You need to spend time writing promotional material, generating email lists, and researching new products to sell.
- Some affiliate programs apply strict eligibility rules, such as minimum traffic or requirement for your website to pass check for relevance to the product being marketed.
And what about Google Adsense?
Google AdSense is a free tool made available by the Mountain View-based company that allows publishers – large or small – to earn money by placing targeted Google ads on their websites, alongside other online content.
Operation is simple:
advertisements are matched to the site based on content and visitors; the ads are created and paid for by advertisers who have shown an interest in promoting their products in this way; Google then makes a payment based on user clicks on ads or ad impressions served on sites, depending on the type of ad. These ads, which are actually a link to the advertiser’s website, then appear in Google searches and on websites owned by affiliates or webmasters who have signed up for the Google Adsense program.
Although you can find many similarities between Google Adsense and other affiliate marketing programs, you can also notice differences: in Google Adsense, all the webmaster has to do is insert. Ads that Google would place on your site would generally be relevant to the content and this is beneficial to both you and the advertiser, as your site visitors would be more or less actually interested in the products advertised.
The Google Adsense program compensates the affiliate based on pay-per-click, advertisers pay Google a certain amount every time their ad on your site is clicked, and Google will forward this amount to you only after it has deducted their fee. of the amount.
Google Adsense checks are usually delivered monthly, and the Google Adsense program provides webmasters with a tracking tool that allows them to track how much revenue a particular ad actually earns.
Google AdSense: Pro
- You can use AdSense if your webpage theme doesn’t have affiliate related products you can sell.
- This is passive income. It is not necessary to interact with customers or to create mailing lists. Just set up the ads and there is no real need to keep it updated with new content.
- It is very easy to create multiple web pages with AdSense: a lot of pages that generate small quantities can add up quickly.
- If you don’t update or change the content, the ads will change to reflect the new content after the next Google bot visit.
Google AdSense: Cons
- You earn very little per page if you don’t promote online.
- Your income depends on the search engines finding the pages.
- Google can change its policies at any time, and your income may suddenly disappear.
- You should focus on building a business that has the opportunity for true growth, not just dependent on Google for its existence.
So where does all this lead us?
! Affiliate marketing programs and Google AdSense programs work whether you are the merchant or the affiliate in fact for the merchant, you can save a lot of money if the advertising effort is focused on affiliate marketing rather than dealing with advertising companies.
The webmaster can easily make a lot of profits simply by doing what you do best, that is by creating websites, ads, and so on and if you combine all your profits from both the Google Adsense program if that from other affiliate marketing programs this will definitely convert into a great deal of money.
Conclusion – How To Make Money From Adsense VS Affiliate Marketing
Affiliate marketing will give you the best opportunity to make more money. it required a huge amount of organic traffic to be truly profitable, while you can use a mailing list to sell your affiliate products. It is possible to build a large list over time, even with a small amount of daily traffic.
you will find that autoresponders are usually made very easy for newbies to operate, and you need very little technical skills to build your list and sell It is also trying to get people to click on ads selling the products you might be selling if see yourself as an affiliate! Affiliate Marketing vs. AdSense – the choice is yours.