Apart from cultural tourism, leisure tourism, etc medical tourism is also gaining popularity in India. People suffering from various kinds of diseases or illnesses travel from one place to another to attain medical aid. This entire phenomenon is familiar to Medical Tourism. Considering all the facets, a patient looks beyond the boundaries of the home country to the required treatment. Medical Travel and treatment package is included for medical tourism to occur in the first place. Basically, medical tourism is the act of traveling far away from a home country to acquire a healthcare behavior that is either less costly or more accessible. It is a medical trading activity that bridges the gap between Tourism and Medicine.
Medical Tourism in India
It is an opportunity to create medical services for international tourists. Medical Tourism in India has a lot of potentials. It is considered to be a growing sector in so many ways. It not only helps a patient but also influences social, economic, business, and medical facets. The opportunities for Medical Tourism in India are equally advantageous as in the West. Furthermore, medical by-products such as medical tourism packages deal, equipment, and aid services can reach advancement that is given out by definite bodies for a specific location.
This is done with the manifesting motive of reaping benefits for practitioners, doctors, medical organizations, and patients. It is very crucial that you research through to the right doctor and hence choose from a reputed list of medical tourism companies in India. End Your Search For Medical Tourism Company With MedSurge India!
- Quotation providing
- Visa details
The major demand for Ayurveda treatments, Yoga Rejuvenation, relaxation therapies, knee transplant, heart surgery, cosmetic and dental care can be witnessed among tourists. Chennai is popular to be the health capital city in India. In addition, Many hospitals, travel agencies, travel agents, hotels, and resorts work for the same to promote tourism and health. India is considered to be the most favorable destination for Medical Tourism in India among other countries. In India, the costing rates are 1/10th compared to other destinations with high- end services available. Extremely low treatment costs are attracting worldwide tourists to India for medical assistance.
With modern technology, competitive cost pricing, and better infrastructure, Medical Tourism in India is emerging as one of the speedy enlarging medical tourism hubs globally. However, Medical tourism in India is among the hidden treasures that the nation has recently begun marketing and upgrading aggressively. I
The Indian healthcare sector is flourishing at a swift pace due to its
- Advancement in healthcare solutions
- Upgradation of technical medical facilities
- Satisfactory infrastructure
- Experienced Healthcare professionals and doctors
- Competitive and affordable rates of surgeries and treatments
- English speaking medical staff
- Alternatives available
Most Favored Treatments In India
Tourists arrive in India for a variety of treatments but the most result generating treatments that are favorable are:
- Bone Marrow Transplant: it a procedure of damaged bone replacement with healthy bone stem cells to ease out the formation of blood cells.
- Cancer Treatment: there are many types of this treatment but the most common medical care includes surgery, radiation therapy, chemotherapy, immunotherapy, target therapy, hormonal therapy, stem cell transplant, and required medication.
- Cardiology: it includes treatments for heart failures or heart attacks. Cardiovascular disease is managed towards in this condition. A cardiologist is a doctor with remarkable training and skill in inspect, treating, and preventing diseases of the heart and blood vessels.
- Lung disease treatment: Lung diseases are some of the most common medical states in the world. Additionally, tens of millions of humans have lung disease in the U.S. alone. Major causes of lung disease include Smoking, infections, and genes.
- Medical wellness: treatments for cancer patients, Acupuncture, Aromatherapy, Exercise, Hypnosis, Massage Therapy, Music Therapy, Relaxation, Tai Chi, and Yoga are famous among tourists all around the globe. Medical Spas and Wellness are part of Health Tourism. They have become a creditable industry in healthcare. A person’s wellness, in general, has a way to cure the body naturally. Many hospitals around the world have started to merge medical wellness. These medical programs and spa treatments are familiar to be “complementary” treatments.
- Hip Replacement Surgery: it is surgery to replace an impaired joint. The experience of excruciating pain in the patient is there because of arthritis. The patient attains this treatment at a very nominal price in India compared to other countries.
- Eye Surgery: eye casualties are very common among tourists as the eye is a very delicate organ and requires extreme care. Some forms are- cataract, glaucoma, keratotomy, change of cornea (Lasik)
Gaining to be a pioneer among the types of tourism, medical tourism has come a long way. This field has turned out to be the booming industry in India. Let’s find out why:
- Elimination of long waiting list.
- Similarly, India recognized the potential of the field of medical requirements.
- Value-based medical treatments
- The trend of alternative medicine is going to stay. India will be on the top list as people believe in yoga, Ayurveda, natural therapies, etc. Health cannot be ignored by a human being as a person is prone to so many unique diseases or injuries.
- In conclusion, a destination within reach at affordable rates.