Facebook is considered the most popular and largest social medic platform online; right now, about 1.9 billion daily users access Facebook with a 6.89% increase year over year. Now it allows the users to buy, sell and trade items. Updated Facebook pages are imperative when customers hunt for a new product or service to meet their needs. But managing the Facebook marketplace is not a matter of joke; rather, it needs constant up-gradation of content, strategy, positive reviews, and many more. So if you want your business to rank top in the Facebook marketplace, opt for the best Facebook Marketing Services.
Why is Facebook Good for Marketing?
Do you know that buy and sell groups on Facebook are currently being visited by around 450 million every month globally? Before the marketplace, people used Facebook Groups for buying and marketing purposes, but the Facebook marketplace launched in 2016 offers a much more streamlined approach. The current study shows that the Facebook Marketplace is currently used in 70 countries by 800 million people. But it is important to hire the best Facebook Marketing Service Provider, who can offer you various highly targeted paid advertisements and organic posts to put your products or services in front of a massive audience. Let’s get a closer look at why you should consider Facebook Marketing the best among the Social Media Marketing solutions:
- Facebook has Global Coverage: Do you know, around 1.5 billion users visit Facebook daily, about 2.3 billion every month. More than 7 million active companies have created ads for Facebook Marketplace in a very short period.
- Facebook Marketing Offers Highly Targeted Paid ads: If you are a business owner, you can tailor your business promotions to a specific audience based on gender, age, location, job, interests with the help of the updated Facebook Marketing Strategy.
- Facebook Marketing Makes Organic Reach Possible: with the help of proper resources to utilize Facebook Ads and sharing materials that bring value to people on your page; you can naturally build a flow of the audience.
- Know About the 10 Top Benefits of Using Facebook Marketplace for Your Business:
1. Reach a Wide Audience: Facebook is more than just a social media platform with its large audience spans across many demographics. No matter to whom your business caters, with Facebook Marketplace, you will be able to find your desired audience profile.
2. Alignment with B2C & B2B Businesses: Facebook Marketplace is applicable for both B2C and B2B businesses. Though B2B Facebook Marketspace is highly competitive, you can achieve a successful position through the right targeting, ad Format, messaging, off-Facebook user experience on your site with the help of quality services provided by Facebook Marketing Expert.
3. Connect to Your Buyers Directly: Through Facebook, Marketplace buyers can contact their sellers directly through messenger, allowing sellers to connect with their customers, build a strong business relationship and turn them into potential customers.
4. Easy-To-Use Platform: Facebook Marketplace is available via iPhone and Android. Apart from desktop and laptop, it is designed with use-to-use features. Once you set up your Facebook Marketplace, you can easily post your products by taking appropriate pictures and putting them in the relevant category.
5. Personalized Experience: Facebook Marketplace automatically shows the customers that they are willing to buy by browsing their history, past activities, and local communities. In addition, it also shows the products to the buyers that are available in their locality. Thus Facebook Marketplace offers an easy purchasing process to the customers.
6. Free Platform: Facebook Marketplace does not charge a fee to add listings on the marketplace, unlike the other e-commerce sites.
7. Convenient Shipping: As a seller, you can decide who will pay for the shipping or consult with your buyer about the shipping process. For example, if you deal with a local customer, you can deliver the product hand to hand.
8. Transparency: Unlike the other online business platforms, Facebook Marketplace provides a detailed description of buyers; in other words as a seller, you can see the customers’ profiles. Thus you can get an idea of who is contracting with you.
9. Advanced Search Options: Facebook Marketplace offers many filter options for users. It helps the customers search for the exact product they are looking for. The advanced searching tools allow customers to find any product they want quickly.
10. Promoting Opportunities: Despite being a free marketplace, you can make your marketplace most appealing by spending some amount of money on Facebook Marketing Services so that a Facebook Marketing Expert can add some extra features with their latest strategies in your marketplace. For example, you can create a Facebook ad by paying to promote your business.
Important Things to Consider While Using Facebook Marketplace for Business:
Before you create a Facebook Marketplace for your business, it is important to know about some rules and regulations of using it:
- With Facebook Marketplace, orders must be shipped within 3 days and received within 7 days.
- Several items cannot be sold through Facebook Marketplace, including:
- Adult products and services
- Digital media and electronic devices
- Event tickets
- Gift Cards
- Health care items
- Tobacco Products
- Unsafe supplements
- Weapons, ammunition, or explosives
- You can sell only physical items on Facebook Marketplace
- The description of the item must match with the product image.
The Bottom Line:
So if you are a marketer and still not using Facebook Marketplace, this COVID-19 pandemic condition offers the best time to promote your business through Facebook Marketplace. But make sure your Marketplace is designed in such a way that it can engage your target customer more efficiently among the other million options. So let’s choose the best Facebook Marketing Service Provider who has a record of helping big clientele whether you have a small or large business.