The on-demand towing industry is booming. This is a result of many factors, but the biggest one is the fact that private car ownership is on the decline. To keep your towing business afloat in this booming industry, you need to adopt a strategy that will keep users happy and ensure that your company is able to make a profit.
We’re going to show you exactly that in this article. Learn how your On-demand towing business can remain viable in this competitive market using social media branding, a tow truck app development, and so on by reading the top 7 ways explained below.
Here Are 7 Ways You Can Make Your on-demand Towing Business More Commercial
You don’t have to make your on-demand towing business commercial in order to make money. But if you don’t, then you’ll have a hard time making it sustainable. And that’s why we’re going to show you the 7 ways to make your on-demand towing business more commercial. So that it can continue to be profitable in this competitive market.
1. Use Your Existing Customers to Attract New Ones- In the on-demand towing industry, word of mouth is the most powerful form of marketing. Customers, when they have a good experience with your company, will tell their friends about it. And will use your services repeatedly.
In fact, 83% of consumers say that they trust recommendations from people they know more than advertising. So ensure that your customers are happy and satisfied with their experience by providing them with stellar service. And don’t forget to ask for reviews after every job!
2. Create a Mobile-friendly App for Users Who Need to Find You in an Emergency- If someone needs an on-demand tow truck app in an emergency, they generally need it within the next hour or two. So make sure that users can easily find your service by creating a user-friendly on-demand tow truck app.
3. Offer a Variety of Products and Services to Meet Your Customers’ Needs- Your customers likely have a wide variety of needs, whether it be for their car, truck, or SUV! Make sure that you have the right products and services available to meet them all.
For example, if they need help with their car battery issues, you need to offer roadside assistance too. And remember the more you offer, the more likely they are to use your business again in the future.
4. Offer Special Promotions and Deals- If you want to keep your customers coming back for more, create special promotions and deals. Think about what types of promotions or deals you can offer. You can make your customers feel special, like a free oil change or tire rotation for their birthday, for example!
5. Create a social media presence. It’s important to have a social media presence if you want to compete with other towing services in the area. And it’s not just about having a Facebook page. You need to be on every platform that your target audience is using, including your on-demand roadside assistance app.
So, by integrating social media with your towing truck app, users can easily find and share information about your business. Therefore you can get more customer engagement.
6. Offer a Courtesy Shuttle or Valet Service- If there is one thing consumers hate, it’s having to sit around and wait while their car is being repaired. According to the AAA, 55% of consumers are willing to pay more for faster service.
If you can offer them something like a courtesy shuttle or valet service, they won’t need to worry about waiting around all day for their car. Hence, this will help them feel more comfortable, leading to repeat customers for your business!
7. Offer a Referral Program- If you want to get more customers coming through the doors of your shop, then you need to offer a referral program. According to ReferralCandy, 80% of consumers are likely to recommend businesses that offer rewards and incentives for referrals. So it’s definitely important if your business operates in a niche market.
Moreover, you will be surprised at how many customers are willing to recommend your towing company when receiving some form of reward or incentive for doing so.
There are plenty of ways to get more customers to your local towing service. But, it does require a little investment on your part. So, if you’re interested in expanding your towing business and attracting more customers, then it’s time for you to invest in some services mentioned above! And don’t forget about the tow truck app development. It will be a worthwhile investment for your business in all aspects.