Hair dyeing has been a popular trend for a long time, but traditional hair dyes contain damaging and toxic chemicals such as ammonia and parabens which can cause damage to your hair and scalp. Now Luckily, you don’t need to go salon and waste your money because here we find out seven ways to colour your hair. without using traditional hair dyes.
7 Tips to dye & color your beautiful hair
- Henna: Henna is a natural plant-based hair dye that can be used to color your hair without causing any damage. It is made from the leaves of the henna plant and can provide a range of colors from reddish-brown to black.
- Coffee: Coffee can help your hair a shade or two darker, and can also cover up some grey hair. Brew a coffee cup of and allow it to cool. Then, pour it over your hair and leave it on for at least an hour. Rinse it out with cold water and you’ll have subtle brown highlights.
- Tea: Tea is a natural way to add color to your hair. You can also use a black tea option to darken your hair. Steep the tea for a few minutes and then let it cool. Pour it over your hair and leave it on for 30 minutes to an hour, then rinse it out with cool water.
- Beet juice: Beet juice is a natural way to add red tones to your hair. Blend some beets in a blender and strain the juice. Apply the juice to your hair and leave it on for an hour before rinsing it out with cool water.
- Carrot juice: Carrot juice is another way to add a red tint to your hair. Blend some carrots in a blender and strain the juice. Apply the juice to your hair and leave it on for an hour before rinsing it out with cool water.
- Lemon juice: Lemon juice is a natural way to lighten your hair. Squeeze some fresh lemon juice into a spray bottle and spray it onto your hair. Spend time in the sun for about an hour to activate the lightning effects, then rinse it out with cool water.
- Chamomile Tea: Chamomile tea can help you to lighten up your hair. Mix a fourth cup of strong chamomile tea with one-fourth cup of apple cider vinegar and a squeeze of lemon juice. let it sit for 30 minutes to steep and cool, apply it, wait for 15 minutes, and then rinse it out with cool water.
- Tips to make the color of natural hair dye last longer
Natural hair dyes can be a great alternative to traditional hair dyes, as they are gentler on the hair and scalp. However, the downside to natural hair dyes is that they may not last as long as chemical dyes. Here are some tips on how to make the color of natural hair dye last longer:
- Use a clarifying shampoo: Use a clarifying shampoo before applying the natural hair dye to remove any buildup or residue from previous hair products. This will help the hair to absorb the dye better and make it last longer.
- Avoid using hot water: Hot water can cause the hair cuticle to open up, which can cause the hair color to fade faster. Instead, use cool or lukewarm water to wash your hair and rinse out the natural hair dye.
- Limit heat styling: Heat styling tools like curling, flat irons, and blow dryers can cause hair color to fade faster. Limit the use of these tools as much as possible, or use a heat protectant spray to minimize damage.
- Use sulfate-free shampoo and conditioner: Sulfates can strip the hair of its natural oils and cause the hair color to fade faster. Use sulfate-free shampoo and conditioner to help preserve the color.
- Avoid prolonged sun exposure: Sun exposure can cause hair color to fade faster, especially if it contains natural ingredients like henna. Wear a hat or use hair sunscreen to protect your hair from the sun’s harmful rays.
- Touch up the roots: Touch up the roots every four to six weeks to maintain the color and prevent any noticeable fading.
- Consider a color depositing conditioner: Color depositing conditioners can help to maintain the color of natural hair dyes. Use a colour-depositing conditioner once a week to help keep the color vibrant.
While these methods are generally safe, it’s important to keep in mind that they may not work for everyone and some people may experience allergic reactions or other adverse effects. If you are concerned about whether can you dye your hair after the hair transplant surgery and the safety of any of these methods then it is always a good idea to consult with a professional, such as the best hair transplant surgeon in your area. They can provide personalized recommendations for hair coloring treatments and help you achieve the look you desire without compromising the health of your hair.