If there is one thing you can be sure of regarding this generation, it’s that it’s big on making smart choices and saving up money, fuel, energy, wherever possible. Consequently, change is being seen with a decrease in demand for brand new cars and an increase in the same for second hand cars in Hyderabad, Lucknow, Mumbai and other popular Indian cities. Second-hand cars provide their buyers with multiple benefits like high resale values, savings, low insurance costs, flexibility, efficiency and more, which can be held accountable for the influx of people who are now opting for pre owned variants instead of brand new ones. If you, too, are looking to make the switch, here are the top second-hand cars you should consider buying in 2022:
- Kia Sonet GTX Plus 1.0 iMT: This is a 5 seater SUV that will provide you with a comfortable mileage of 18.2 kmpl. This Kia Sonet variant is known for offering its drivers a smooth, seamless on-road experience that will surely come in handy for everyday use. Therefore, it is one of the best models to go for if you are looking for value for money options for daily comfort.
- Hyundai Creta 1.6 SX (O): With a mileage of 15.29 kmpl, this Hyundai Creta variant is one of the most stylish ones you can get your hands on. It has a smooth engine that ensures an overall convenient driving experience with cosy seating areas, ample leg space, smooth steering wheels and a well-equipped entertainment system.
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Alpha Diesel: This Maruti Suzuki car, a brand that has been one of India’s biggest automobile manufacturers for almost 4 decades, offers an extremely high mileage of 27.39 kmpl. Long-time drivers have provided glowing reviews for the overtime comfort and efficiency of this car. Not only this, Baleno Alpha Diesel has a sturdy build quality that is bound to look as good as new even after many years of usage.
- Honda WR-V i-DTEC V: This is another one of India’s most popular models recently with a mileage of 23.7 kmpl. Its 5 people seating capacity is comfortable with durable seats. Honda is ideal if you are looking for full proof safety features like an anti-lock braking system, dual front airbags, overspeed warning, seat belt warning, speed-sensing door lock, child safety lock and many more.
- Ford EcoSport Trend 1.5L TDCi: The Ford Ecosport model is currently one of the most stylish cars available in the market that offers a mileage of 21.7 kmpl. It is well-equipped with modern safety features like up to 6 airbags, seat belt warning, child safety lock system and ample boot space, so you can be rest assured this will be your comfortable ride on long drives with your loved ones.
Along with these, there are many more second-hand cars available that will perfectly suit your needs. Take a look at the collections brought to you by Spinny, one of India’s biggest certified used car dealers and enjoy the various advantages.